Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) workshops have become table stakes for companies committed to their people. But, designing an ongoing training plan that will drive impact is a challenge for even the most seasoned DEI and Learning & Development teams. How do you segment and evolve content? How do you help employees translate learnings into actions? How do you measure and report on what’s working?
In this webinar, Paradigm’s CEO Joelle Emerson and Director Evelyn Carter, PhD, will provide a step-by-step guide for creating a 2020 training strategy, including how to:
- Assess, then segment your workforce into key audiences
- Decide the best order in which to train those audiences
- Determine the right content and training delivery modalities by audience
- Sustain learning after trainings with resources, follow up activities, and timely nudges
- Measure what's working and use data to refine your training strategy along the way